Thursday, November 12, 2009

Full Circle

Today life seems to have come back a full circle. Around 3 years ago, I landed in the US in Seattle for the very first time and today it was like a home coming when I reached here this morning.

Seattle -> San Francisco -> Boston -> San Francisco -> Seattle

This has been the summary of the approx 3 years that I have spent in the US. But Seattle has always been special probably because this was the very first place and first ones are always special. Or may be because we had such a big group of 16-17 fun loving fantastic people which made living here very very special. Or may be because it is one of the most beautiful and livable cities of the US. Or may be because my lovely wife is also here :)

Whatever the case may be but I am delighted.....Chalo I am tired after almost 44hours of journey..I 'll catch some sleep..rest a while before I am "Sleepless in Seattle"

No comments:

Post a Comment